When you’re starting the process of selling your home, be prepared to see your home in a whole new light.A really, really bright light. That’s because buyers will notice all the great things
Free Community Thanksgiving Meals In Portland
Dated: November 26 2014
- American Legion: 2146 S.E. Monroe St., Milwaukie. Noon to 4 p.m. Additional parking available across the street at Waldorf School.Community Thanksgiving Dinner:
- Camp Arrah-Wanna, Welches. 1 to 4 p.m. Oregon 26 to E. Arrah-Wanna Boulevard (Follow signs.) Canned food donations accepted.
- Feast for Southeast: Mt. Scott Community Center, 5730 SE 77nd Ave., Portland. 1 to 4 p.m.
- Foothills Community Church: Molalla Adult Community Center, 313 Kennel St., Molalla. Noon to 3 p.m.
- Lake Grove Presbyterian Church: 4010 Sunset Drive, Lake Oswego. Noon to 4 p.m. Reservations are encouraged, phone 503-406-5656.
- Pappy's Greasy Spoon Restaurant: 243 N.W. 2nd St., Canby. 1 to 5 p.m. Canned food donations accepted.
- St. John the Apostle Catholic Church: 417 Washington St., Oregon City. Noon to 3 p.m.
Chris Swanberg was born and raised in the Alameda area of Portland and now lives in Happy Valley. He spent eight years in the home improvement industry, working in sales and project management. Chris....
Latest Blog Posts
Selling Your Home During COVID? You Might Have an Edge... Less is more when it comes to successfully selling your home during the COVID pandemic. That’s because if you’re still going ahead
Millennials are facing major stress trying to come up with ways to balance a down payment,student loans, and impending mortgages, but they are finding solutions: (Image provided by