When you’re starting the process of selling your home, be prepared to see your home in a whole new light.A really, really bright light. That’s because buyers will notice all the great things
Fantastic HUD Home Being Held Open On February 23rd
Dated: February 20 2014
1001 NE 102nd Ave.
Vancouver, WA 98664
Single Family Home
1 Partial Bathroom
Interior: 2,105 sqft
Lot: 00 sqft
More Photos and Additional Info
HUD HOME - Spacious! Newer!Open House Sunday, February 23rd from 12 to 2 pm.
- HUD Home!!! Spacious newer construction with 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, 2,105 sq. ft.
- Nice great room concept, living room gas fireplace, open kitchen with nook and slider to the back yard.
- Main level den/office, attractive open staircase to upper level bedrooms and laundry room.
- Great corner lot on quiet-cul-des-sac street in Marrion Neighborhood near I-205 access.
- FHA and FHA 203k Buyers Welcome!
Interested? See more information or schedule showing
For more information, contact (360) 989-3390
Julie R Baldino
Front Door Realty -Serving Oregon and Washington
Phone: (360) 989-3390
Front Door Realty
Equal Housing Opportunity
Julie Baldino is a seasoned veteran of the Pacific Northwest real estate industry, and has consistently been in the top 10% in sales for over a decade in 2 states. In order to accommodate a rapidly ex....
Latest Blog Posts
Selling Your Home During COVID? You Might Have an Edge... Less is more when it comes to successfully selling your home during the COVID pandemic. That’s because if you’re still going ahead
Millennials are facing major stress trying to come up with ways to balance a down payment,student loans, and impending mortgages, but they are finding solutions: (Image provided by