When you’re starting the process of selling your home, be prepared to see your home in a whole new light.A really, really bright light. That’s because buyers will notice all the great things
Charming Home In The Heights Area Of Vancouver WA OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 3 To 5 PM
Dated: September 6 2013
Immaculately maintained home on quiet street in awesome location!
Recently remodeled with style & usefulness of space in mind.
- 5,431 sq. ft. Lot
- 1088 sq. ft.
- 2 Bedroom 1 Bath
- Hardwood Floors
- Granite & Tile
- Gas & Electric Range in Kitchen
- Insulation Blown in to Walls
- Air Conditioning
- Newer Windows, Doors, Siding and Cabinets
- Instant Hot Water
- Double Closets in Master
- Gorgeous Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Covered Patio
- Property Address: 1114 Z Street Vancouver WA 98661
- $165,000, this won't be on the market long! Bring your offer!!
Desirable Vancouver School District:
- Harney Elementary
- Discovery Middle
- Hudsons Bay
OPEN HOUSE SCHEDULE:
- Saturday 9/7 from 3-5 pm (Terri Lynn)
- Sunday 9/8 from 11-2 pm (Juliana)
ML Area 13 (The Heights SW)
Latest Blog Posts
Selling Your Home During COVID? You Might Have an Edge... Less is more when it comes to successfully selling your home during the COVID pandemic. That’s because if you’re still going ahead
Millennials are facing major stress trying to come up with ways to balance a down payment,student loans, and impending mortgages, but they are finding solutions: (Image provided by