When you’re starting the process of selling your home, be prepared to see your home in a whole new light.A really, really bright light. That’s because buyers will notice all the great things
Awesome Little Starter Home Near Jason Lee Middle School
Dated: May 29 2013
3 bedroom, 1 bath, 1,000+ sq. ft.
Great location to enjoy work and play —central to Interstate 5 for the commuter and Vancouver Lake for relaxation!
* Simply charming one-story ranch style home on a quiet street.
* Enjoy hardwood flooring in much of the home and vinyl windows.
* Lovely living room with fireplace surrounded by classic brick and mantel above for your favorite displays.
* Galley style kitchen and dining area with spacious feel and slider to the back yard.
* Gorgeous, serene, fully fenced back yard with room for yard toys and garden on this 0.19 acre.
Jason Lee Middle
Columbia River High
Front Door Realty
Information supplied by sellers. Deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
Julie Baldino is a seasoned veteran of the Pacific Northwest real estate industry, and has consistently been in the top 10% in sales for over a decade in 2 states. In order to accommodate a rapidly ex....
Latest Blog Posts
Selling Your Home During COVID? You Might Have an Edge... Less is more when it comes to successfully selling your home during the COVID pandemic. That’s because if you’re still going ahead
Millennials are facing major stress trying to come up with ways to balance a down payment,student loans, and impending mortgages, but they are finding solutions: (Image provided by