HARNEY HEIGHTS Real Estate - Find Your Perfect Home For Sale!
HARNEY HEIGHTS Listings Summary
HARNEY HEIGHTS - Town vs. County Stats
Avg Price in HARNEY HEIGHTS: $279,900 / County Avg $624,000
Avg Taxes in HARNEY HEIGHTS: $2,100 / County Avg $4,100
Avg Sq. Ft. in HARNEY HEIGHTS: 696 / County Avg 2,416
Avg Price per/ft2 in HARNEY HEIGHTS: $402 / County Avg $258
Avg Walkscore in HARNEY HEIGHTS: 40 / County Avg 20
Avg Year Built in HARNEY HEIGHTS: 1948 / County Avg 2001
Avg Days on Website in HARNEY HEIGHTS: 6 / County Avg 83
HARNEY HEIGHTS Real Estate Market Health
Harney Heights is a neighborhood located just above Mill Plain Blvd. in central Vancouver. The area is a quiet suburb filled with many families that have children going to school. The location is perfect for those who like to be close to it all
What makes Harney Heights so great
- Harney Elementary School, Martin Luther King Elementary, and Washington School for the Deaf are right in the neighborhood
- The beautiful South Cliff Park is just to the south of the neighborhood
- Plenty of shops and grocery stores along Mill Plain Blvd.
- Golf Lovers rejoice the neighborhood borders the Vanco Golf range offering a great affordable 9-hole course
- Easy access to Downtown Vancouver and Portland, Oregon.
Harney Heights is a great location for families looking to be in the middle of schools, parks and stores while still having the quiet suburb atmosphere