Clackamas Real Estate - Find Your Perfect Home For Sale!
Clackamas Listings Summary
Clackamas - Town vs. County Stats
Avg Price in Clackamas: $490,700 / County Avg $912,100
Avg Taxes in Clackamas: $4,800 / County Avg $7,400
Avg Sq. Ft. in Clackamas: 2,161 / County Avg 2,986
Avg Price per/ft2 in Clackamas: $227 / County Avg $306
Avg Walkscore in Clackamas: 33 / County Avg 27
Avg Year Built in Clackamas: 1995 / County Avg 1991
Avg Days on Website in Clackamas: 50 / County Avg 94
Clackamas Real Estate Market Health
Clackamas is located SW of Portland, Oregon. The city is surrounded by two main bodies of water; the Clackamas River and Willamette River.
The city offers plenty of opportunities for great recreation.
- The Sah-Hah-Lee Golf course is right in the heart of Clackamas.
- The North Clackamas Aquatic Park makes waves in family fun.
- Skiing, snowboarding, and all other snow sports are less than an hour drive away at Mount Hood Meadows.
- If you’re a beginner to snow sports, Clackamas’ own Mogul Busters have specialized instructors for learning how to tear up the mountain.
- For you shoppers, Clackamas Town Center is a massive shopping mall just downtown.
Clackamas residents have higher median household income compared to Oregon by a +$7,000 margin. Unemployment in the city is 0.6% lower than Oregon. Drivers, sales, and computer Specialists make up a majority of the job market in Clackamas.
Clackamas makes itself a hard city to complain about and a pretty wonderful place to live in.
|Areas in Clackamas OR|
|Milwaukie - Gladstone - Happy Valley - Clckmas - D|
|Neighborhoods in Clackamas OR|