Cedar Hills Real Estate - Find Your Perfect Home For Sale!
Cedar Hills - Town vs. County Stats
Avg Price in Cedar Hills: $594,800 / County Avg $554,300
Avg Taxes in Cedar Hills: $5,800 / County Avg $4,000
Avg Sq. Ft. in Cedar Hills: 2,320 / County Avg 2,268
Avg Price per/ft2 in Cedar Hills: $256 / County Avg $244
Avg Year Built in Cedar Hills: 1968 / County Avg 1994
Avg Days on Website in Cedar Hills: 36 / County Avg 62
Cedar Hills Real Estate Market Health
Just to the north of Beaverton, Oregon is the quiet residential area of Cedar Hills. This majorly affluent area enjoys a quiet life away from the city but with very easy access to Portland, Oregon. The residents here make above the Oregon average household income by a +$14,000 margin.
What makes Cedar Hills so great
- This community has a huge amount of parks in its borders and the beloved Commonwealth Lake Park is right in the middle of the neighborhood.
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center is just down the road
- 2 Elementary Schools and 3 Middle Schools to choose from
- Very very low crime rates
- Low unemployment rate at just 5%
- Direct access to Downtown Portland and Beaverton
This is the perfect area for families looking for a quiet suburb just outside of the city with plenty of schooling choices