Cedar Hills Real Estate - Find Your Perfect Home For Sale!
Cedar Hills Listings Summary
Cedar Hills - Town vs. County Stats
Avg Price in Cedar Hills: $430,800 / County Avg $605,600
Avg Taxes in Cedar Hills: $4,100 / County Avg $4,700
Avg Sq. Ft. in Cedar Hills: 1,645 / County Avg 2,315
Avg Price per/ft2 in Cedar Hills: $262 / County Avg $262
Avg Walkscore in Cedar Hills: 49 / County Avg 28
Avg Year Built in Cedar Hills: 1962 / County Avg 1996
Avg Days on Website in Cedar Hills: 35 / County Avg 62
Cedar Hills Real Estate Market Health
Just to the north of Beaverton, Oregon is the quiet residential area of Cedar Hills. This majorly affluent area enjoys a quiet life away from the city but with very easy access to Portland, Oregon. The residents here make above the Oregon average household income by a +$14,000 margin.
What makes Cedar Hills so great
- This community has a huge amount of parks in its borders and the beloved Commonwealth Lake Park is right in the middle of the neighborhood.
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center is just down the road
- 2 Elementary Schools and 3 Middle Schools to choose from
- Very very low crime rates
- Low unemployment rate at just 5%
- Direct access to Downtown Portland and Beaverton
This is the perfect area for families looking for a quiet suburb just outside of the city with plenty of schooling choices