COLUMBIA VIEW Real Estate - Find Your Perfect Home For Sale!
COLUMBIA VIEW Listings Summary
COLUMBIA VIEW - Town vs. County Stats
Avg Price in COLUMBIA VIEW: $499,900 / County Avg $610,600
Avg Taxes in COLUMBIA VIEW: $4,500 / County Avg $2,800
Avg Sq. Ft. in COLUMBIA VIEW: 3,332 / County Avg 2,556
Avg Price per/ft2 in COLUMBIA VIEW: $150 / County Avg $239
Avg Walkscore in COLUMBIA VIEW: 1 / County Avg 18
Avg Year Built in COLUMBIA VIEW: 2008 / County Avg 2001
Avg Days on Website in COLUMBIA VIEW: 208 / County Avg 107
COLUMBIA VIEW Real Estate Market Health
Placed above the curve of the Columbia River in the Longivew Heights area is the neighborhood of Columbia view. When it comes to aesthetic beauty you cannot beat this location. The roads of the area all take hilly forested landscape as their terrain and give its residents one of the most amazing views over Longview and to the Columbia River. Just adjacent to the city is the Cowlitz River as well! The area is majorly affluent and truthfully a very friendly community.
What makes Columbia View so great
- Fantastic community in a quiet town away from the city
- This is an area that shows nature at its best
- Churches, schools (including Montessori option), and stores line the main road giving many option to this small town
- An absolutely beautiful downtown in Longview
- Lake Sacajawea, the Cowlitz River, and the Columbia River are all nearby which means boating, fishing, and all other aquatic fun
- Golf is right here! The Longview Country Club is just down the road from Columbia View
Columbia is a spectacular place to call home. With nature at your doorstep, this makes the perfect quiet home for those looking to get away from the city.