CASCADE PARK Real Estate - Find Your Perfect Home For Sale!
CASCADE PARK - Town vs. County Stats
Avg Price in CASCADE PARK: $520,000 / County Avg $530,800
Avg Taxes in CASCADE PARK: $1,000 / County Avg $4,100
Avg Sq. Ft. in CASCADE PARK: 3,480 / County Avg 2,504
Avg Price per/ft2 in CASCADE PARK: $149 / County Avg $212
Avg Walkscore in CASCADE PARK: 14 / County Avg 15
Avg Year Built in CASCADE PARK: 1981 / County Avg 1996
Avg Days on Website in CASCADE PARK: 163 / County Avg 70
CASCADE PARK Real Estate Market Health
Cascade is a great little suburban area of Vancouver near the Columbia River between the 205 Freeway and the commercial 164th Avenue. Full of schools, shopping centers and one of the lowest crime rates in the entire city, this area is great for a family looking for a quieter suburb.
What makes Cascade Park so great
- Your choice of elementary schools in the neighborhood - Crestline Elementary or Mill Plain Elementary
- Mountain View High School and Wy’east Middle School are right in the neighborhood
- Two parks in the neighborhood; Bella Vista’s park and Cascade Highlands park
- Plenty of shopping opportunities and grocery stores to choose from like Fred Meyers and Safeway
- Plenty of opportunities for entertainment with Big Al’s bowling alley, bar and arcade, as well as a Regal theater in the same area
- Beacock’s Music is just down the street for those looking to learn an instrument or already play
- Easy access to Portland, Oregon via the 205 as well as Downtown Vancouver
Cascade Park is a great place for families looking for a nice suburb with easy access to the city and everything they need in a 2 mile radius.