Belmont Real Estate - Find Your Perfect Home For Sale!
Belmont - Town vs. County Stats
Avg Price in Belmont: $615,000 / County Avg $596,700
Avg Taxes in Belmont: $5,200 / County Avg $5,900
Avg Sq. Ft. in Belmont: 2,499 / County Avg 2,162
Avg Price per/ft2 in Belmont: $246 / County Avg $276
Avg Walkscore in Belmont: 87 / County Avg 56
Avg Year Built in Belmont: 1931 / County Avg 1968
Avg Days on Website in Belmont: 26 / County Avg 59
Belmont Real Estate Market Health
The neighborhood of Belmont in Portland is one of the oldest and most beloved neighborhoods in the entire city. The majority of houses were built before 1939 and the vintage style extends to all the shops and small businesses in the area.
What makes Belmont so great
- Laurelhurst Park is an amazing park just steps from this neighborhood - as well as Mt. Tabor Park on the east end of the neighborhood
- Biker friendly and easy routes into Downtown Portland
- Glencoe Elementary School, Mt. Tabor Middle School, Franklin High School all nearby.
- A public library is right in the middle of the neighborhood
- All sorts of interesting restaurants and shops
- A popular nightlife scene
- Has its own theater
- Excellent public transportation options
Portland owes the Belmont neighborhood for the amount of personality and fun it delivers as part of the city.