BULL MOUNTAIN Real Estate - Find Your Perfect Home For Sale!
BULL MOUNTAIN - Town vs. County Stats
Avg Price in BULL MOUNTAIN: $677,200 / County Avg $554,300
Avg Taxes in BULL MOUNTAIN: $7,100 / County Avg $4,000
Avg Sq. Ft. in BULL MOUNTAIN: 3,496 / County Avg 2,268
Avg Price per/ft2 in BULL MOUNTAIN: $194 / County Avg $244
Avg Year Built in BULL MOUNTAIN: 1999 / County Avg 1994
Avg Days on Website in BULL MOUNTAIN: 72 / County Avg 62
BULL MOUNTAIN Real Estate Market Health
Bull Mountain is a lovely suburban area of Tigard, Oregon. With a beautifully hilly landscape and plenty of green and trees, this is one beautiful part of Oregon to live. The area is generally affluent with a higher average household income than Oregon’s by +$13,000.
What makes Bull Mountain so great
- 6 beautiful parks all across this area with the Fanno creek running through the majority of them
- King City Golf Course and Summerfield Golf Course are both a short drive away
- Access into Beaverton and Portland, Oregon
- Low unemployment rate
- Spacious yards
- The gorgeous Tualatin River National Refuge is teeming with protected wildlife and just at the southern tip of Bull Mountain
- Tigard High School and the Bridgeport Village Mall are just a short drive away
This cute suburb is a great place for those looking for some personal space from the city.