BULL MOUNTAIN Real Estate - Find Your Perfect Home For Sale!
BULL MOUNTAIN Listings Summary
BULL MOUNTAIN - Town vs. County Stats
Avg Price in BULL MOUNTAIN: $766,000 / County Avg $609,600
Avg Taxes in BULL MOUNTAIN: $7,500 / County Avg $4,700
Avg Sq. Ft. in BULL MOUNTAIN: 3,240 / County Avg 2,328
Avg Price per/ft2 in BULL MOUNTAIN: $236 / County Avg $262
Avg Walkscore in BULL MOUNTAIN: 18 / County Avg 28
Avg Year Built in BULL MOUNTAIN: 2005 / County Avg 1996
Avg Days on Website in BULL MOUNTAIN: 40 / County Avg 62
BULL MOUNTAIN Real Estate Market Health
Bull Mountain is a lovely suburban area of Tigard, Oregon. With a beautifully hilly landscape and plenty of green and trees, this is one beautiful part of Oregon to live. The area is generally affluent with a higher average household income than Oregon’s by +$13,000.
What makes Bull Mountain so great
- 6 beautiful parks all across this area with the Fanno creek running through the majority of them
- King City Golf Course and Summerfield Golf Course are both a short drive away
- Access into Beaverton and Portland, Oregon
- Low unemployment rate
- Spacious yards
- The gorgeous Tualatin River National Refuge is teeming with protected wildlife and just at the southern tip of Bull Mountain
- Tigard High School and the Bridgeport Village Mall are just a short drive away
This cute suburb is a great place for those looking for some personal space from the city.