BRENTWOOD-DARLINGTON Real Estate - Find Your Perfect Home For Sale!
BRENTWOOD-DARLINGTON Listings Summary
BRENTWOOD-DARLINGTON - Town vs. County Stats
Avg Price in BRENTWOOD-DARLINGTON: $519,600 / County Avg $679,800
Avg Taxes in BRENTWOOD-DARLINGTON: $4,400 / County Avg $7,700
Avg Sq. Ft. in BRENTWOOD-DARLINGTON: 2,250 / County Avg 2,135
Avg Price per/ft2 in BRENTWOOD-DARLINGTON: $231 / County Avg $318
Avg Year Built in BRENTWOOD-DARLINGTON: 1970 / County Avg 1969
Avg Days on Website in BRENTWOOD-DARLINGTON: 35 / County Avg 68
BRENTWOOD-DARLINGTON Real Estate Market Health
The Brentwood/Darlington area of Portland is popular residential area for those who love to be near enough to downtown Portland but with some personal space. It is located south of Portland’s Downtown, on the east side of the Willamette River. The majority of these homes are built pre-1939 giving it that beautiful vintage aesthetic Portland residentials are known for.
What makes Brentwood/Darlington so great?
- Brentwood City Park right in the neighborhood
- Whitman and Woodmere Elementary Schools as well as Lane Middle School are within the neighborhood
- Plenty of churches and even a Meditation Community are in the neighborhood
- Portland at your fingertips, when you want it
- Grocery store just down the street
- Reed College is less than 2 miles west
If you’re looking for a relaxed Portland suburb, Brentwood/Darlington is a your neighborhood.