BRENTWOOD-DARLINGTON Real Estate
The Brentwood/Darlington area of Portland is popular residential area for those who love to be near enough to downtown Portland but with some personal space. It is located south of Portland’s Downtown, on the east side of the Willamette River. The majority of these homes are built pre-1939 giving it that beautiful vintage aesthetic Portland residentials are known for.
What makes Brentwood/Darlington so great?
- Brentwood City Park right in the neighborhood
- Whitman and Woodmere Elementary Schools as well as Lane Middle School are within the neighborhood
- Plenty of churches and even a Meditation Community are in the neighborhood
- Portland at your fingertips, when you want it
- Grocery store just down the street
- Reed College is less than 2 miles west
If you’re looking for a relaxed Portland suburb, Brentwood/Darlington is a your neighborhood.
BRENTWOOD-DARLINGTON Listings Summary
BRENTWOOD-DARLINGTON - Town vs. County Stats
Avg Price in BRENTWOOD-DARLINGTON: $381,700 / County Avg $714,100
Avg Taxes in BRENTWOOD-DARLINGTON: $3,400 / County Avg $7,000
Avg Sq. Ft. in BRENTWOOD-DARLINGTON: 1,520 / County Avg 2,070
Avg Price per/sqft in BRENTWOOD-DARLINGTON:$251 / County Avg $345
Avg Walkscore in BRENTWOOD-DARLINGTON: 67 / County Avg 63
Avg Year Built in BRENTWOOD-DARLINGTON: 1969 / County Avg 1964
Avg Days on Website in BRENTWOOD-DARLINGTON: 44 / County Avg 53