BETHANY Real Estate - Find Your Perfect Home For Sale!
BETHANY - Town vs. County Stats
Avg Price in BETHANY: $769,900 / County Avg $589,900
Avg Taxes in BETHANY: $700 / County Avg $3,700
Avg Sq. Ft. in BETHANY: 3,205 / County Avg 2,435
Avg Price per/ft2 in BETHANY: $240 / County Avg $242
Avg Year Built in BETHANY: 2015 / County Avg 1994
Avg Days on Website in BETHANY: 164 / County Avg 67
BETHANY Real Estate Market Health
Bethany, Oregon is located just east of the Willamette River and Portland, Oregon. As a majorly suburban town, this area has a lot to offer families and those looking for a quiet suburb.
What makes Bethany so great
- Great community with fantastic neighborhoods.
- Majorly affluent with an avg. household income higher than Oregon’s by $13,000
- An absurd amount of parks and trails
- Low unemployment rate
- Golf! Rock Creek Country Club and Claremont Golf Club offer beautiful 18 hole courses.
- Full of greenery and trees
- Top rated schools with many choices
- Portland Community College has a location in Bethany for those looking to take courses
- NW Sunset Highway makes access to Portland and Beaverton very easy
Bethany is an incredible pick for families and a lovely quiet area for those looking to escape the city, without entirely giving up access to it.