Alameda Real Estate - Find Your Perfect Home For Sale!
Alameda Listings Summary
Alameda - Town vs. County Stats
Avg Price in Alameda: $2,516,300 / County Avg $695,000
Avg Taxes in Alameda: $26,400 / County Avg $7,900
Avg Sq. Ft. in Alameda: 5,953 / County Avg 2,157
Avg Price per/ft2 in Alameda: $423 / County Avg $322
Avg Walkscore in Alameda: 73 / County Avg 59
Avg Year Built in Alameda: 1937 / County Avg 1969
Avg Days on Website in Alameda: 78 / County Avg 71
Alameda Real Estate Market Health
The Alameda neighborhood is one of the most gorgeous in Portland. The majority of homes in this neighborhood were built before 1939 characterizing this area with a beautiful vintage aesthetic.
Alameda is a largely affluent community with an average median household income of almost $100,000; well over the Portland average.
Alameda’s biggest perks
- A highly educated community with 62% of residents having a Bachelor's Degree or higher
- 6 parks all within a 2 blocks of the neighborhood
- Rigler School teaching k-5 is just 2 blocks down the road.
- 5 golf courses to choose from within 3 miles of the neighborhood
- Beautiful Laurelhurst Park just south of Alameda.
- Portland Airport is 2.5 miles north
- Easy access to Downtown Portland
It’s hard to beat Alameda as a neighborhood in Portland with all it has to offer.