Alameda Real Estate
The Alameda neighborhood is one of the most gorgeous in Portland. The majority of homes in this neighborhood were built before 1939 characterizing this area with a beautiful vintage aesthetic.
Alameda is a largely affluent community with an average median household income of almost $100,000; well over the Portland average.
Alameda’s biggest perks
- A highly educated community with 62% of residents having a Bachelor's Degree or higher
- 6 parks all within a 2 blocks of the neighborhood
- Rigler School teaching k-5 is just 2 blocks down the road.
- 5 golf courses to choose from within 3 miles of the neighborhood
- Beautiful Laurelhurst Park just south of Alameda.
- Portland Airport is 2.5 miles north
- Easy access to Downtown Portland
It’s hard to beat Alameda as a neighborhood in Portland with all it has to offer.
Alameda Listings Summary
Alameda - Town vs. County Stats
Avg Walkscore in Alameda: 62 / County Avg 63
Avg Year Built in Alameda: 1927 / County Avg 1965