ASHLEY HEIGHTS Real Estate
The Ashley Heights neighborhood is located the furthest west in Vancouver just before the Columbia River. The neighborhood is in the crook of the Lake River and Salmon Creek with pockets of farmland surrounding its suburban homeland.
The houses of Ashley Heights are some of the most gorgeous in all of Vancouver. The neighborhood is widely affluent with an average household income of $115,000; well over the Vancouver average.
What makes Ashley Heights so great
- Spacious yards
- Large square footage; majority of homes have more than 9 rooms.
- Highly educated residents - 67% have a Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Lake River and Salmon Creek are short walk away
- Felida Park has fields and playgrounds perfect for families
- Felida Elementary School and Thomas Jefferson Middle School are less than a half mile away
- Fantastic community
Ashley Heights is a remarkable neighborhood in a beautiful location in west Vancouver. These homes are the envy of the city.
ASHLEY HEIGHTS Listings Summary
ASHLEY HEIGHTS - Town vs. County Stats
Avg Price in ASHLEY HEIGHTS: $840,000 / County Avg $781,100
Avg Taxes in ASHLEY HEIGHTS: $6,700 / County Avg $4,900
Avg Sq. Ft. in ASHLEY HEIGHTS: 3,619 / County Avg 2,459
Avg Price per/sqft in ASHLEY HEIGHTS:$232 / County Avg $318
Avg Walkscore in ASHLEY HEIGHTS: 6 / County Avg 22
Avg Year Built in ASHLEY HEIGHTS: 1997 / County Avg 2003
Avg Days on Website in ASHLEY HEIGHTS: 2 / County Avg 46