ARLINGTON HEIGHTS Real Estate
Nestled in the greenery and gardens of Portland, Oregon is the neighborhood of Arlington Heights. Known as one of the most beautiful locations in all of Portland, this neighborhood boasts some of the most gorgeously styled homes, winding streets up the hill that overlooks Portland, and a secluded green aesthetic. Find your peace in this lovely neighborhood.
Arlington Heights is a majorly affluent neighborhood with an average household income of $117,000, well over the Portland average.
Arlington Heights biggest perks
- Just down the street from the Japanese Gardens
- Right below Portland’s Rose Garden
- Just west of the downtown
- Parks, museums, zoos and arboretums all over
- A majority of the houses are built before 1939
- An incredibly well educated neighborhood - 79% of residents have a Bachelor’s degree or higher
Arlington Heights is a showcase of some of Portland’s most beautiful homes, in a gorgeously green area, all upon a hill overlooking a city. It’s a tough place to beat living.
ARLINGTON HEIGHTS Listings Summary
ARLINGTON HEIGHTS - Town vs. County Stats
Avg Walkscore in ARLINGTON HEIGHTS: 16 / County Avg 62
Avg Year Built in ARLINGTON HEIGHTS: 1926 / County Avg 1966