The Beracha, Hardin & Johnson Buy vs. Rent (BH&J) Index attempts to answer the age old question: In today’s housing market, is it better to rent or buy a home? They attempt this by examining
Saturday Open House In Desirable Vancouver Oakbrook Neighborhood
Great HUD home, priced to sell at $165,000.00!!Classic tri-level design locate at 3314 NE 101st Ct, Vancouver WA 98662
- Located on a quiet cul-de-sac
- 3 bedrooms, 2.1 bathrooms, PLUS a bonus room!
- 1,252 sq. ft.
- Open, light and bright
- Fabulous kitchen with lots of cabinets and storage
- Beautiful french doors that open to the large back yard
- Master and 2 bedrooms are located upstairs while the 4th bedroom and bonus room (has a private entry) are on the main level
- Great location near freeway, dining, entertainment and groceries
- Highly desirable Evergreen School District (Ellsworth Elementary, Cascade Middle and Evergreen High)
OPEN HOUSE: Saturday August 24th, 2013- 2:30 PM till 5:00 PM
What is a HUD Home?
A HUD home is a 1-to-4 unit residential property acquired by HUD as a result of a foreclosure action on an FHA-insured mortgage. HUD becomes the property owner and offers it for sale to recover the loss on the foreclosure claim.
Who Can Buy a HUD Home?
Almost anyone! If you have the cash or can qualify for a loan (subject to certain restrictions) you may buy a HUD Home. HUD Homes are initially offered to owner-occupant purchasers (people who are buying the home as their primary residence). Following the priority period for owner occupants, unsold properties are available to all buyers, including investors.
Latest Blog Posts
Congratulations to the Warnke Family on Finding Their New Home!Getting to help clients find their new home is very rewarding. I especially enjoyed getting to help this