3 Reasons To Ask Your Realtor For A Lender ReferralYou are one in a million if you have enough cash to buy a home! For most people getting pre-approved for a home loan is one of the first steps in
Saturday Open House In Desirable Vancouver Oakbrook Neighborhood
Great HUD home, priced to sell at $165,000.00!!Classic tri-level design locate at 3314 NE 101st Ct, Vancouver WA 98662
- Located on a quiet cul-de-sac
- 3 bedrooms, 2.1 bathrooms, PLUS a bonus room!
- 1,252 sq. ft.
- Open, light and bright
- Fabulous kitchen with lots of cabinets and storage
- Beautiful french doors that open to the large back yard
- Master and 2 bedrooms are located upstairs while the 4th bedroom and bonus room (has a private entry) are on the main level
- Great location near freeway, dining, entertainment and groceries
- Highly desirable Evergreen School District (Ellsworth Elementary, Cascade Middle and Evergreen High)
OPEN HOUSE: Saturday August 24th, 2013- 2:30 PM till 5:00 PM
What is a HUD Home?
A HUD home is a 1-to-4 unit residential property acquired by HUD as a result of a foreclosure action on an FHA-insured mortgage. HUD becomes the property owner and offers it for sale to recover the loss on the foreclosure claim.
Who Can Buy a HUD Home?
Almost anyone! If you have the cash or can qualify for a loan (subject to certain restrictions) you may buy a HUD Home. HUD Homes are initially offered to owner-occupant purchasers (people who are buying the home as their primary residence). Following the priority period for owner occupants, unsold properties are available to all buyers, including investors.