There are a lot of reasons why owning is better than renting, here are a few reasons comparing the cost of not owning a home:1- The Price is so CloseRenters are facing increases everyday. With
Price Reduced On This Battle Ground Home In Crystal Springs Move In Ready
1732 NE 16th Loop
Battle Ground, WA 98604
Single Family Home
1 Partial Bathroom
Interior: 2,280 sqft
Lot: 0.14 acre(s)
More Photos and Additional Info
Quiet Crystal Springs treed lot -
Price Reduced!PRICE REDUCED FOR ACTION!
* Open plan with laminate flooring flowing on the main level.
* Formal living room and separate family room.
* Attractive island kitchen with large pantry cabinet.
* All bedrooms on 2nd level including vaulted bonus room that could be a 4th bedroom.
* Vaulted master suite with private bath, walk-in closet.
* Nice size fenced back yard with storage shed and room to park the RV.
* Adj. to playground, basketball and tennis court.
Captain Strong Elementary / Chief Umtuch Middle / Battle Ground High School
Interested? See more information or schedule showing
For more information, contact (360) 989-3390
Julie R Baldino
Front Door Realty -serving Oregon and WashingtonPhone: (360) 989-3390
Front Door Realty
Equal Housing Opportunity-
Julie Baldino is a seasoned veteran of the Pacific Northwest real estate industry, and has consistently been in the top 10% in sales for over a decade in 2 states. In order to accommodate a rapidly ex....
Latest Blog Posts
Located in Longview, WA. Built in 2000, This sprawling & spacious home backs to a green space with wildlife and trees for a peaceful retreat! At 3604 sq. ft. This beautiful 5 bedroom, Daylight Ranch