The Beracha, Hardin & Johnson Buy vs. Rent (BH&J) Index attempts to answer the age old question: In today’s housing market, is it better to rent or buy a home? They attempt this by examining
PRICE REDUCED ON THIS LITTLE HUD BUNGALOW ON 9TH STREET HUDSONS BAY
2809 E 9th St.
Vancouver, WA 98661
Single Family Home
Interior: 950 sqft
Lot: 0.11 acre(s)
More Photos and Additional Info
HUD HOME - NEW PRICE!HUD HOME! Loaded with Charm!
* 1915 built, quaint little bungalow with wood flooring.
* Hardwood floors, enclosed sun porch and full basement not included in sq. ft.
* 2 bedroom, 1 bath with 950 sq. ft. with unfinished spaces ready for your touch!
* Fenced back yard and single detached garage.
* Convenient location near bus stop, coffee shop, Hudson’s Bay High School and Clark College.
Schools: Harney Elementary / McLoughlin Middle / Hudson's Bay High School
Interested? See more information or schedule showing
For more information, contact (360) 989-3390
Julie R Baldino
Front Door Realty -Serving Oregon and Washington
Phone: (360) 989-3390
Front Door Realty
Equal Housing Opportunity-
Julie Baldino is a seasoned veteran of the Pacific Northwest real estate industry, and has consistently been in the top 10% in sales for over a decade in 2 states. In order to accommodate a rapidly ex....
Latest Blog Posts
Congratulations to the Warnke Family on Finding Their New Home!Getting to help clients find their new home is very rewarding. I especially enjoyed getting to help this