There are a lot of reasons why owning is better than renting, here are a few reasons comparing the cost of not owning a home:1- The Price is so CloseRenters are facing increases everyday. With
New Listing Open Houses 1st One Jan 18th From 10 AM To Noon Edgewater Neighborhood And Movein Ready
17619 SW Montague Way
King City, OR 97224
Single Family Home
1 Partial Bathroom
Interior: 2,342 sqft
Lot: 00 sqft
More Photos and Additional Info
OPEN HOUSE EVENTS!
Saturday, January 18th from 10 to Noon
Saturday, January 25th from 11 am to 1 pm
Saturday, February 1st from 11 am to 1 pm
* Gorgeous Tudor-style 2-story home in Edgewater Neighborhood!
* 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2,342 SF including main level office/den -- built in 2006.
* Beautifully cared for inside and out - and READY FOR MOVE-IN!
* Attractive family room with built-ins framing the gas fireplace.
* Lovely gourmet kitchen with rich dark cabinetry and granite counters.
* Kitchen includes, eating bar, built-in desk, pantry cabinet and SS appliances.
* French doors leading to office/den.
* Formal dining area with laminate flooring and impressive ceiling work.
* All bedrooms on 2nd level including upstairs laundry.
* Easy care, low maintenance courtyard lot.
Interested? See more information or schedule showing
For more information, contact (360) 989-3390
Julie R Baldino
Front Door Realty -Serving Oregon and Washington
Phone: (360) 989-3390
Front Door Realty
Equal Housing Opportunity
Julie Baldino is a seasoned veteran of the Pacific Northwest real estate industry, and has consistently been in the top 10% in sales for over a decade in 2 states. In order to accommodate a rapidly ex....
Latest Blog Posts
Located in Longview, WA. Built in 2000, This sprawling & spacious home backs to a green space with wildlife and trees for a peaceful retreat! At 3604 sq. ft. This beautiful 5 bedroom, Daylight Ranch