There are a lot of reasons why owning is better than renting, here are a few reasons comparing the cost of not owning a home:1- The Price is so CloseRenters are facing increases everyday. With
New HUD Home Listing Perfect For FHA 203K Buyers In Upscale Area
15704 NE 24th Ave
Vancouver, WA 98686$260,000 NEW LISTING!
Single Family Home
1 Partial Bathroom
Interior: 2,782 sqft
Lot: 0.15 acre(s)
More Photos and Additional Info
HIGH END FEATURES THROUGH-OUTHUD HOME! 4 BR / 2.5 BA / 2,782 SF High-end features throughout! FHA 203k Buyers Welcome!
* Gorgeous home! Needs a bit of finishing, but will shine brightly!
* Island kitchen, formal, informal dining, living and family rooms.
* Beautiful master suite with double door entry and spa-like master bath.
* Finished daylight basement with full bath not included in sq. ft.
* Lots of windows for natural lighting and territorial view!
Schools: Salmon Creek Elementary / Alki Middle /Skyview High School
Interested? See more information or schedule showing
For more information, contact (360) 989-3390
Julie R Baldino
Front Door Realty - serving Oregon and Washington
Phone: (360) 989-3390
Front Door Realty
Equal Housing OpportunityRealBird ID: 311878
Julie Baldino is a seasoned veteran of the Pacific Northwest real estate industry, and has consistently been in the top 10% in sales for over a decade in 2 states. In order to accommodate a rapidly ex....
Latest Blog Posts
Located in Longview, WA. Built in 2000, This sprawling & spacious home backs to a green space with wildlife and trees for a peaceful retreat! At 3604 sq. ft. This beautiful 5 bedroom, Daylight Ranch