HUD HOME! FHA Loans OK!
* Open lower level floor plan with living room fireplace.
* 3 bedroom, 3 bath, 1,574 sq. ft. comfortable two-level home.
* Easy function peninsula-style kitchen with black appliances including microwave hood.
* All bedrooms on second level with walk-in closet in the master and dual sinks in the master bath.
* Nice size laundry room off the double car garage.
* Slider from the dining area to the fenced yard with patio.
* Great location central to I-205 and SR 500
Walnut Grove Elementary / Gaiser Middle / Fort Vancouver High
Front Door Realty - serving Oregon and Washington Phone: (360) 989-3390
Listing agent/broker: Front Door Realty
Powered by RealBird.comEqual Housing OpportunityRealBird ID: 305468
Author:Julie Baldino - Owner-Managing Broker Phone: 360-910-3586 Dated: November 21st 2013 Views: 640 About Julie Baldino: Julie Baldino is a seasoned veteran of the Pacific Northwest real estate industry, and has consisten...
Front Door Realty is a locally owned brokerage that specializes in buyer brokerage services, lot and land sales, luxury properties, HUD homes, corporate relocation, and more. Give us a call today so we can match you with the perfect team member!
1- Make a Solid, Informed Offer: Understanding your price range
"I found Front Door Realty just by browsing through the Internet. At first I was browsing just because my son and his family live in Vancouver, and my husband and I live in Hawaii. I met Leah Wright while browsing, and made a new friend! Needless to say...after chatting with her, we decided to sell a property on Maui and buy an investment home in Vancouver! Leah and Front Door Realty took very good care of us throughout the whole process....we were in Vancouver when we were closing on our property here, so Front Door arranged for a Notary Public for us and allowed us to use their office! It was wonderful having the "Aloha spirit" displayed while we were away from home!
Leah was very professional throughout the whole process, and the staff at Front Door so friendly and helpful!"