The Beracha, Hardin & Johnson Buy vs. Rent (BH&J) Index attempts to answer the age old question: In today’s housing market, is it better to rent or buy a home? They attempt this by examining
HUD HOME New Listing FHA Ok Open House Sunday Jan 12 From Noon To 2 Pm
3629 NE 98th Ave.
Vancouver, WA 98662
$183,750 OPEN HOUSE
Single Family Home
1 Partial Bathroom
Interior: 1,603 sqft
Lot: 0.32 acre(s)
More Photos and Additional Info
HUD HOME! FHA Loans OK!OPEN HOUSE Sunday NOON TO 2 PM ON JANUARY 12TH HUD HOME! FHA LOANS OK!
* Great one level home in Oakbrook Neighborhood
* 3 BR / 1.5 BA / 1,603 SF * Huge 0.32 acre treed lot!
* Formal living and dining rooms with built-ins plus ceiling fan.
* Separate family room off the galley-style kitchen with slider to the back yard.
* Two fireplaces/woodstoves one in the living and one in the family room.
* Heat pump with air-conditioning.
* Oversized garage with organizer shelving.
Schools: Ellsworth Elementary / Cascade Middle / Evergreen High School
Interested? See more information or schedule showing
For more information, contact (360) 989-3390
Julie R Baldino
Front Door Realty -Serving Oregon and WashingtonPhone: (360) 989-3390
Front Door Realty
Equal Housing Opportunity-
Julie Baldino is a seasoned veteran of the Pacific Northwest real estate industry, and has consistently been in the top 10% in sales for over a decade in 2 states. In order to accommodate a rapidly ex....
Latest Blog Posts
Congratulations to the Warnke Family on Finding Their New Home!Getting to help clients find their new home is very rewarding. I especially enjoyed getting to help this