There are a lot of reasons why owning is better than renting, here are a few reasons comparing the cost of not owning a home:1- The Price is so CloseRenters are facing increases everyday. With
HUD HOME LISTED December 3rd With Accepted Offer On December 16th
15510 NE Perrault Dr
Vancouver, WA 98684$166,950
Single Family Home
Interior: 1,281 sqft
Lot: 0.20 acre(s)
More Photos and Additional Info
HUD HOME - WITH ROOM FOR YOU!* Sweet little rancher on spacious 0.20 acre lot in Evergreen area.
* Three bedrooms, two baths, 1,281 sq. ft. with nice floor plan.
* Comfortable living room with fireplace and ceiling fan.
* Nice open kitchen with pantry and slider to the back yard.
* Updating has begun and this home is ready for your finishing touches.
* Located on dead-end street.
* Close proximity to the Pacific Community Park, dog park and convenience markets.
Burton Elementary / Pacific Middle / Evergreen High
For more information,
contact (360) 989-3390
Julie R Baldino
Front Door Realty -serving Oregon and Washington
Phone: (360) 989-3390
Front Door Realty
Equal Housing Opportunity
Julie Baldino is a seasoned veteran of the Pacific Northwest real estate industry, and has consistently been in the top 10% in sales for over a decade in 2 states. In order to accommodate a rapidly ex....
Latest Blog Posts
Located in Longview, WA. Built in 2000, This sprawling & spacious home backs to a green space with wildlife and trees for a peaceful retreat! At 3604 sq. ft. This beautiful 5 bedroom, Daylight Ranch