There are a lot of reasons why owning is better than renting, here are a few reasons comparing the cost of not owning a home:1- The Price is so CloseRenters are facing increases everyday. With
Cute Move In Ready Home In Happy Valley
13141 SE 136th Drive
Happy Valley, OR 97086
Single Family Home
1 Partial Bathroom
Interior: 2,099 sqft
Lot: 0.17 acre
More Photos and Additional Info
Quick Access to Sunnyside Road
OPEN Feb 1st 11-3pm & Feb 2nd 10-NoonOpen floor plan in convenient Happy Valley location with quick access to Sunnyside Road!
* Home is move-in ready and located on a quiet dead end street.
* Great features including lovely hardwoods and soaring ceilings in the entry.
* Comfortable sunken living room with vaults open to island kitchen.
* Main floor den with french doors.
* Spacious master with walk in closet, double sinks in the master bath.
* Gas forced-air heating with air-conditioning.
* Fenced backyard with patio and natural landscape feel.
Schools: Sunnyside Elementary / Clackamas High School
Interested? See more information or schedule showing
For more information, contact (360) 989-3390
Julie R Baldino
Front Door Realty -serving Oregon and WashingtonPhone: (360) 989-3390
Front Door Realty
Equal Housing Opportunity
Julie Baldino is a seasoned veteran of the Pacific Northwest real estate industry, and has consistently been in the top 10% in sales for over a decade in 2 states. In order to accommodate a rapidly ex....
Latest Blog Posts
Located in Longview, WA. Built in 2000, This sprawling & spacious home backs to a green space with wildlife and trees for a peaceful retreat! At 3604 sq. ft. This beautiful 5 bedroom, Daylight Ranch