Each quarter Pulsenomics conducts a survey called the Home Price Expectation Survey which consists of 100+ expert opinions on where the home prices are expected to be over the next five years.
Best Pumpkin Patches in Clark County, WA
Don't you just Love Fall? It's a great time to relax and reconnect with your family before the hectic holiday season begins.
Pumpkin Patches are a favorite tradition in my family. The hay rides, mazes, hot chocolate and warm apple cider.. these are just a few reasons why pumpkin patches are the perfect starting point for the whole season. After the Pumpkin Patch comes carving the pumpkins, yummy pumpkin seeds.. oh and pumpkin pie anyone!?!? Now is the time to get out there with your family and build some memories.
I am convinced that there is a Pumpkin Patch to fit every personality in Clark County.
If you would prefer the experience of a smaller, not so crowded patch, I suggest that you check out:
· Felida Red Barn at 1915 NW 119th Street in Vancouver, WA
· Pomeroy Living History Farm located at 20902 NE Lucia Falls Road, Yacolt, WA
For those of you looking for a livelier atmosphere with tons of activities and a lot of little bodies running around, I suggest you check out:
· Bi-Zi Farms located at 9504 NE 119th Street in Vancouver, WA
· Alderbrook Park located at 24414 NE Westerholm Road, Brush Prairie WA
There are a couple that we haven't checked out just yet, but you never know, we might just pop in this year to see what kind of fun we can find. Those locations are as follows:
· Joe's Place Farms located at 701 NE 112th Avenue in Vancouver, WA
· Vista View Farms located at 39015 NE 41st Avenue in La Center, WA
Have fun and Enjoy!!!
Traci was born and raised here in the Northwest, and purchased her first home at just 19 years old. She has lived in many different areas of Vancouver and is very familiar with the county. She enjoys ....