The Beracha, Hardin & Johnson Buy vs. Rent (BH&J) Index attempts to answer the age old question: In today’s housing market, is it better to rent or buy a home? They attempt this by examining
Awesome Little Starter Home Near Jason Lee Middle School
3 bedroom, 1 bath, 1,000+ sq. ft.
Great location to enjoy work and play —central to Interstate 5 for the commuter and Vancouver Lake for relaxation!
* Simply charming one-story ranch style home on a quiet street.
* Enjoy hardwood flooring in much of the home and vinyl windows.
* Lovely living room with fireplace surrounded by classic brick and mantel above for your favorite displays.
* Galley style kitchen and dining area with spacious feel and slider to the back yard.
* Gorgeous, serene, fully fenced back yard with room for yard toys and garden on this 0.19 acre.
Jason Lee Middle
Columbia River High
Front Door Realty
Information supplied by sellers. Deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
Julie Baldino is a seasoned veteran of the Pacific Northwest real estate industry, and has consistently been in the top 10% in sales for over a decade in 2 states. In order to accommodate a rapidly ex....
Latest Blog Posts
Congratulations to the Warnke Family on Finding Their New Home!Getting to help clients find their new home is very rewarding. I especially enjoyed getting to help this