CLEARMEADOWS Real Estate - Find Your Perfect Home For Sale!
CLEARMEADOWS - Town vs. County Stats
Avg Price in CLEARMEADOWS: $425,000 / County Avg $564,000
Avg Taxes in CLEARMEADOWS: $4,700 / County Avg $3,600
Avg Sq. Ft. in CLEARMEADOWS: 2,490 / County Avg 2,652
Avg Price per/ft2 in CLEARMEADOWS: $171 / County Avg $213
Avg Walkscore in CLEARMEADOWS: 34 / County Avg 21
Avg Year Built in CLEARMEADOWS: 1997 / County Avg 1996
Avg Days on Website in CLEARMEADOWS: 29 / County Avg 60
CLEARMEADOWS Real Estate Market Health
In the Southeast suburban area of Vancouver and Fisher’s Landing is the neighrborhood of Clearmeadows. This affluent neighborhood is known for its larger houses and quiet, relaxed space secluded from the city. Clearmeadows’ residents make an average household income of ~$76,000; this is well over the Vancouver average.
What makes Clearmeadows so great?
- Fisher’s Landing Elementary is just down the road
- Plenty of interesting businesses on 192nd from restaurants to specialty shops
- QFC and Fred Meyer less than a half mile away
- Park and playground right in the middle of the neighborhood
- Easy Access to Portland, Oregon and Downtown Vancouver
Clearmeadows makes for a splendid area to live for families looking for a quiet suburb in Vancouver near just about everything