CEDAR HILLS Real Estate - Find Your Perfect Home For Sale!
CEDAR HILLS - Town vs. County Stats
Avg Price in CEDAR HILLS: $425,000/Co. / County Avg $640,100
Avg Taxes in CEDAR HILLS: $2,400/Co. / County. Avg $4,200
Avg Sq. Ft. in CEDAR HILLS: 1,170/Co. / County Avg 2,604
Avg Price per/ft2 in CEDAR HILLS: $363/Co. / County Avg $246
Avg Walkscore in CEDAR HILLS: 46 / County Avg 32
Avg Year Built in CEDAR HILLS: 1955/Co. / County Avg 1992
Avg Days on Website in CEDAR HILLS: 22/Co. / County Avg 75
CEDAR HILLS Real Estate Market Health
Just to the north of Beaverton, Oregon is the quiet residential area of Cedar Hills. This majorly affluent area enjoys a quiet life away from the city but with very easy access to Portland, Oregon. The residents here make above the Oregon average household income by a +$14,000 margin.
What makes Cedar Hills so great
- This community has a huge amount of parks in its borders and the beloved Commonwealth Lake Park is right in the middle of the neighborhood.
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center is just down the road
- 2 Elementary Schools and 3 Middle Schools to choose from
- Very very low crime rates
- Low unemployment rate at just 5%
- Direct access to Downtown Portland and Beaverton
This is the perfect area for families looking for a quiet suburb just outside of the city with plenty of schooling choices