CEDAR HILLS Real Estate - Find Your Perfect Home For Sale!
CEDAR HILLS - Town vs. County Stats
Avg Price in CEDAR HILLS: $507,100 / County Avg $608,700
Avg Taxes in CEDAR HILLS: $4,400 / County Avg $4,700
Avg Sq. Ft. in CEDAR HILLS: 2,042 / County Avg 2,577
Avg Price per/ft2 in CEDAR HILLS: $248 / County Avg $236
Avg Walkscore in CEDAR HILLS: 47 / County Avg 32
Avg Year Built in CEDAR HILLS: 1962 / County Avg 1992
Avg Days on Website in CEDAR HILLS: 18 / County Avg 51
CEDAR HILLS Real Estate Market Health
Just to the north of Beaverton, Oregon is the quiet residential area of Cedar Hills. This majorly affluent area enjoys a quiet life away from the city but with very easy access to Portland, Oregon. The residents here make above the Oregon average household income by a +$14,000 margin.
What makes Cedar Hills so great
- This community has a huge amount of parks in its borders and the beloved Commonwealth Lake Park is right in the middle of the neighborhood.
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center is just down the road
- 2 Elementary Schools and 3 Middle Schools to choose from
- Very very low crime rates
- Low unemployment rate at just 5%
- Direct access to Downtown Portland and Beaverton
This is the perfect area for families looking for a quiet suburb just outside of the city with plenty of schooling choices