Burton Real Estate - Find Your Perfect Home For Sale!
Burton - Town vs. County Stats
Avg Price in Burton: $1,375,000 / County Avg $576,800
Avg Taxes in Burton: $17,100 / County Avg $4,400
Avg Sq. Ft. in Burton: 5,518 / County Avg 2,479
Avg Price per/ft2 in Burton: $249 / County Avg $233
Avg Walkscore in Burton: 15 / County Avg 29
Avg Year Built in Burton: 1997 / County Avg 1992
Avg Days on Website in Burton: 55 / County Avg 49
Burton Real Estate Market Health
Burton of Vancouver is a quiet residential suburb with a superb location for families. As a neighborhood of east Vancouver, this area is far from the city but still has very easy access for into Vancouver or Portland.
This neighborhood has a higher than average education attainment in its residents as well as a much higher average household income at $74,000.
What makes Burton so great
- There are 3 schools all within this neighborhood. Burton Elementary, Cascade Middle School, and Evergreen High School. Clark College Skill Center is just down the road as well
- Pacific Community Park and Leroy Haagen Memorial Community Park are just down the street
- Dog lovers? There are two dog parks within walking distance of this neighborhood
- Great food and specialty beers are just down the road at McMenamins
- Direct access to Downtown Vancouver and Portland, Oregon
- Easygoing and relaxed neighborhood
Burton is a great neighborhood for families looking for that quiet suburb near schools.