Bull Mountain Real Estate - Find Your Perfect Home For Sale!
Bull Mountain - Town vs. County Stats
Avg Price in Bull Mountain: $589,300/Co. / County Avg $636,100
Avg Taxes in Bull Mountain: $5,500/Co. / County. Avg $4,300
Avg Sq. Ft. in Bull Mountain: 3,337/Co. / County Avg 2,594
Avg Price per/ft2 in Bull Mountain: $177/Co. / County Avg $245
Avg Walkscore in Bull Mountain: 28 / County Avg 32
Avg Year Built in Bull Mountain: 1986/Co. / County Avg 1992
Avg Days on Website in Bull Mountain: 38/Co. / County Avg 74
Bull Mountain Real Estate Market Health
Bull Mountain is a lovely suburban area of Tigard, Oregon. With a beautifully hilly landscape and plenty of green and trees, this is one beautiful part of Oregon to live. The area is generally affluent with a higher average household income than Oregon’s by +$13,000.
What makes Bull Mountain so great
- 6 beautiful parks all across this area with the Fanno creek running through the majority of them
- King City Golf Course and Summerfield Golf Course are both a short drive away
- Access into Beaverton and Portland, Oregon
- Low unemployment rate
- Spacious yards
- The gorgeous Tualatin River National Refuge is teeming with protected wildlife and just at the southern tip of Bull Mountain
- Tigard High School and the Bridgeport Village Mall are just a short drive away
This cute suburb is a great place for those looking for some personal space from the city.