Brentwood-Darlington Real Estate - Find Your Perfect Home For Sale!
Brentwood-Darlington - Town vs. County Stats
Avg Price in Brentwood-Darlington: $334,500/Co. / County Avg $633,400
Avg Taxes in Brentwood-Darlington: $3,200/Co. / County. Avg $6,200
Avg Sq. Ft. in Brentwood-Darlington: 1,016/Co. / County Avg 2,253
Avg Price per/ft2 in Brentwood-Darlington: $329/Co. / County Avg $281
Avg Walkscore in Brentwood-Darlington: 63 / County Avg 58
Avg Year Built in Brentwood-Darlington: 1960/Co. / County Avg 1967
Avg Days on Website in Brentwood-Darlington: 17/Co. / County Avg 69
Brentwood-Darlington Real Estate Market Health
The Brentwood/Darlington area of Portland is popular residential area for those who love to be near enough to downtown Portland but with some personal space. It is located south of Portland’s Downtown, on the east side of the Willamette River. The majority of these homes are built pre-1939 giving it that beautiful vintage aesthetic Portland residentials are known for.
What makes Brentwood/Darlington so great?
- Brentwood City Park right in the neighborhood
- Whitman and Woodmere Elementary Schools as well as Lane Middle School are within the neighborhood
- Plenty of churches and even a Meditation Community are in the neighborhood
- Portland at your fingertips, when you want it
- Grocery store just down the street
- Reed College is less than 2 miles west
If you’re looking for a relaxed Portland suburb, Brentwood/Darlington is a your neighborhood.