BROADMOOR Real Estate - Find Your Perfect Home For Sale!
BROADMOOR - Town vs. County Stats
Avg Price in BROADMOOR: $974,500/Co. / County Avg $626,800
Avg Taxes in BROADMOOR: $9,300/Co. / County. Avg $4,100
Avg Sq. Ft. in BROADMOOR: 3,532/Co. / County Avg 2,563
Avg Price per/ft2 in BROADMOOR: $276/Co. / County Avg $245
Avg Walkscore in BROADMOOR: 73 / County Avg 32
Avg Year Built in BROADMOOR: 1956/Co. / County Avg 1992
Avg Days on Website in BROADMOOR: 98/Co. / County Avg 74
BROADMOOR Real Estate Market Health
Broadmoor is the secluded suburb of Vancouver that has generous yard space and plenty of trees and greenery the Pacific Northwest is known for. These houses are some of the most beautiful and affordable in all of Vancouver.
What makes Broadmoor so great
- Very quiet neighborhood with 3 parks in its borders
- Just down the street from Hudson’s Bay High School, McLoughlin Middle School, and Clark College
- Right next door to Vanco Golf’s affordable 9 hole course
- Specialty coffee shop across the street - River Maiden Artisan Coffee
- Well educated community with a higher education attainment than Vancouver’s avg
- Gorgeous homes and yards all across the neighborhood
Don’t miss out on this neighborhood; it’s everything a Pacific Northwest suburb is supposed to be; green, trees, and access to a lively city.