BELMONT - HAWTHORNE Real Estate - Find Your Perfect Home For Sale!
BELMONT - HAWTHORNE - Town vs. County Stats
Avg Price in BELMONT - HAWTHORNE: $829,000 / County Avg $607,100
Avg Taxes in BELMONT - HAWTHORNE: $8,600 / County Avg $6,000
Avg Sq. Ft. in BELMONT - HAWTHORNE: 3,699 / County Avg 2,193
Avg Price per/ft2 in BELMONT - HAWTHORNE: $224 / County Avg $277
Avg Walkscore in BELMONT - HAWTHORNE: 95 / County Avg 58
Avg Year Built in BELMONT - HAWTHORNE: 1929 / County Avg 1965
Avg Days on Website in BELMONT - HAWTHORNE: 18 / County Avg 58
BELMONT - HAWTHORNE Real Estate Market Health
Hawthorne of Belmont might be one of the most fun and interesting places in all of Portland. From the array of unique shops and small businesses, to the beautiful vintage homes, Hawthorne delivers some of the best that Portland has.
What Hawthorne has to offer
- Love Coffee? Hawthorne has got you covered with 6 non-chain coffee houses that take the utmost pride in their brews. And if you like big brand coffee there is a Starbucks, Peet's Coffee, and Stumptown on the street
- Love vintage wares? From Simply Vintage Boutique to Noun, Hawthorne has got a nice chunk of the market in vintage shopping for Portland
- Movie fan? Hawthorne has 5 movie theaters on its street
- Beer and wine lover? The Pacific Northwest’s own McMenamins has a location on Hawthorne with their specialty beers. Hawthorne Hophouse offers a laid back relaxed tap room venue with specialty beers as well.
- Big soccer fan? Portland is known as the soccer city of the US and for good reason. On Hawthorne you can enjoy the top-rated, all-ages, pub and soccer bar of Bazi Bierbrasserie’s to cheer on your favorite team. Go Timbers!
- Restaurants and cute shops like Saint Cupcake or Waffle Window, line this street. So the hardest part about finding something to eat will be deciding from all the choices!
- Sewallcrest City Park, Mt. Tabor City Park, and beloved Laurelhurst Park are all within walking distance of this street
There’s a reason Hawthorne is one of the most popular talking points of Portland. It’s an incredibly fun place to live.